Welcome to our careers page.
Join our team and feel the joy of cooperation. We are an employer who offers stabilization, development opportunities, and safe working conditions.
What does our recruitment process look like?
Step 1: Submit your CV.
You can apply online, or bring your CV directly to our headquarters. Remember to attach the GDPR (RODO) clause.
Step 2: Shortlisting.
We select candidates who meet criteria included in the job advert.
Step 3: Telephone contact.
During a short conversation with the candidates we collect additional information and learn about a motivation for applying.
Step 4: Job interview.
We meet with the candidates at Drumet headquarters and assess their competencies. The meeting attendees are as follows: manager of the department where the job vacancy exists and a HR department employee.
Step 5: Decision.
We make a job offer to the selected candidate and present the conditions of employment.
Current job vacancies
You can find all current job openings here.
If you have not found a job opening which you are interested in, submit your CV to our candidate database! When we start looking for a candidate of your caliber in the future, we will include you in the shortlisting process then.
We will only contact selected candidates.
- Contract of employment provided
- Quarterly bonus scheme
- Monthly "no sickness absence" bonuses
- Christmas and Easter bonuses
- Training opportunities for employees
- Support to our sports people (Multi-sport card, football team, running group)
- Social and integration events
- Children of our employees are well looked after (Christmas gifts, holidays)
- Vacation bonuses
- Celebration of work anniversaries
- Car park for every employee is provided on site
- It is easy to reach us by bus